Picture Yourself Achieving Your Goals and Attracting Success
Picture yourself achieving your goals and attracting success. You can use your thoughts to achieve your goals and attract the success you want.
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ― C.G. Jung
Everything Is Created Twice
In “The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People”, Steven Covey writes that everything is created twice. First we create visions in our minds and then we can create those things in reality. The key is to visualize the things that you want to happen and to see yourself being successful.
Keeping your attitude positive, even in difficult times, is crucial to succeeding. Here are six ways you can use positive thoughts picture yourself achieving your goals.
- Picture yourself achieving the success you are after. Include as much detail as possible. Think about what it will feel like when you achieve your goal. Where will you be, what are you wearing? Visualizing your future success in great detail allows the power of your mind to propel you toward your goal. These mental images can help shape your behavior so that your actions help you achieve what you want.
- Be thankful. Acknowledge three or four things you are grateful for each day. Embrace the day with the goal of being thankful. Picture in your mind how you would be grateful for your success.
- Have a plan. Schedule each day in advance. A plan helps you see where you are going and make changes accordingly. Visualize how the events of the day unfolding with the results you desire.
- Take time to meditate or spend time in nature. Silence the noise that is around you. Sit quietly with your thoughts, removing negative noise. Take time to see yourself achieving your goals.
- Surround yourself with positive influences and people. Associating with positive people rubs off on you. See yourself being positive and kind.
- Be enthusiastic and excited in your daily activities. Enthusiasm is contagious. It draws others to you. Force it when you don’t feel enthusiastic. Picture yourself being happy and excited.
Begin With The End In Mind
Stephen Covey also writes that we should “begin with the end in mind”.
Use your mind’s creative visualization ability to picture yourself achieving your goals. Visualize where you want to be and set your goals to get there.